Posted by Neoslinger on 10:57 PM
Pipino (Cucumber) Salad Ingredients:
• 2 medium-size cucumbers
• 1 teaspoon salt
• 1 tablespoon sugar
• 1 tablespoon finely minced ginger
• lettuce leaves and tomato slices for garnish
• 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
• 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
Pipino (Cucumber) Salad Cooking Instructions:
1. Wash, thoroughly dry and slice cucumbers thin. Combine salt, pepper, sugar, ginger and red wine vinegar.
2. Mix well with the cucumber slices. Refrigerate for an hour before serving. Serve on lettuce leaves. Garnish with tomato slices.
3. Serves 4.