2 - 1/5 kilos pig's head
1/2 kilo chicken liver
1 cup calamansi juice
1/2 tsp peppera
1 tbsp salt
1 tsp msg
2 large onions, grilled
5 pcs red chili, finely sliced
1/4 tsp margarine
Sisig Cooking Instructions:
1. Slice the pig's head into desired cuts. Grill over live coals until meat is cooked as to desired doneness.
2. Grill chicken liver on top of an aluminum foil placed over live coals.
3. Sliced thinly and set aside.
4. In a bowl, combine grilled meat, chicken liver, salt, msg, chili, pepper, calamansi juice and onions. Mix well using your bare hands. Set aside.
5. Place sizzling plate greased with margarine on a burner with low fire.
6. Add the mixture and cook for 15 seconds, stirring constantly.
7. Serve hot with calamansi, soy sauce and hot sauce.